Rue du Vieux Marché aux Grains 5
On July 11th and 12th a NATO summit will take place in Brussels. Main topic on the agenda : to raise our defense budget to 2% of the GDP. Trump was very clear and will insist on it over again.
How did Trump or NATO contribute to peace? In the frame of the NATO summit and the Trump Not Welcome: Make PEACE great again!march of July 7th and in cooperation with World Peace Council and Mundubat Foundation we invite you for a discussion with very interesting guests. Welcome!
Program 6-8pm: Panel discussion
Part I: Trump, NATO, Israel and its wars
– NATO and its current agenda, speaker of international peace movement.
– 2% of our GDP to the weapon industry? Tested on Palestinians?
– Israel’s military industrial complex and European complicity in Israel’s war cimes
Part II: The Other Jerusalem
– Civic Coalition For Palestinian Residency Rights in Jerusalem: Trump’s Jerusalem move and its impact on Palestinian Jerusalem, current situation in occupied city
– Iskra Soto from Mundubat about “The other Jerusalem” campaign – www.theotherjerusalem.org
Discussion – Q&A
8pm: Palestinian buffet